Cara A Marrs, RD, CPT, CLT
My philosophy on nutrition is that everyone can benefit from some level of nutrition education. Whether you are looking for ways to increase your health, manage your weight, compliment medical treatments for chronic disease or increase sports performance, nutrition is a key component! As an athlete and educator, I love to share my passion for food, nutrition and physical activity with my clients. I can help you bridge the gap between alternative and traditional nutrition therapy and help you find the right balance for your optimal health.
- BS, Food Science and Human Nutrition- Colorado State University
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences- Dietetic Internship
- MS, Masters of Human Nutrition- current, Central Michigan University
- Yampa Valley Medical Center, PT, clinical staff
- Certified LEAP therapist for Food Sensitivities
- Certified Personal Trainer and Member of The American College of Sports Medicine.
- SSWSC Telemark Ski Team Coach 2004-2011
- Steamboat Springs Running Series Director 2009- current
- Medic First Aid/CPR
- Avalanche Level 1 Certified
- Actively involved in community volunteer nutrition education
- Magazine contributor